Sea Sponge for Bathing and Face Cleaning
- Honeycomb type are very strong high quality sponges (will last more than a year)
- Sea sponges are naturally anti-bacterial, 100% organic, biodegradable and renewable natural resource
- Unlike a synthetic sponge no chemicals are used on natural sea sponge
- Colour: Brown (The natural colour of the sea sponge) – Stronger than yellow sponges
- Super soft, ideal for sensitive skin (Kids, Newborn, etc)
- Suitable for both children and adults. It’s uses include exfoliating, massaging and general cleansing.
For many reasons, a natural sea sponge is much better than a synthetic sponge. Because of the resistant to abrasion, sea sponges last longer than synthetic sponges and they are more durable. Natural sea sponges soak up and hold more water without dripping.
That makes them perfect for bathing and cleaning. Natural sponges are self-cleaning through their intricate system of canals. Therefore sea sponges wash out more quickly & easily & will not retain objectionable odors. They clean better, they are softer and will not peel like synthetic sponges while being used.
Standard yellow sponges are the result of being bleached of their natural brown colour. While this results in the popular yellow look, the sponge is known to lose some strength and durability. This particular sponge is not bleached and so retains its original colour and strength. That makes it the perfect sea sponge for bathing.
Our sea sponges grow in the Aegean sea (in Greece, Kalimnos) where the cold deep waters create dense strong sponges. They are the most absorbent and durable sponges available and they create a rich lather for luxurious bath time.
Note: Every single sea sponge has its own unique shape, but the dimensions are the same. That’s why some sea sponges may be slightly different from the photos
Click Buy Now and take your bathing time to the next level!